The best thing that any person can wear is a bright and beautiful smile. But what will you still smile without feeling conscious if you don’t have pearly white teeth? A majority of the people will answer “NO” to that question. Perfectly aligned and white teeth are two main elements of a bright smile that dazzles one and all. There are different cosmetic dentistry procedures that you can choose from, but porcelain veneers have been seeing a growing popularity globally.
Porcelain veneers enhance your smile, which, in turn, boosts your confidence. Additionally, dentists also suggest veneers for fixing several dental imperfections like discolored teeth, broken teeth, etc. Thus, to get a dazzling smile, more and more people across the world are opting for porcelain veneers.
What are Porcelain Veneers?
Dental veneers are tooth-colored, wafer-thin shells used by dentists to cover an individual’s teeth. Veneers are attached to your teeth’s front for changing the size, color, and shape of your teeth. There are different kinds of dental veneers available that you can choose. People prefer porcelain veneers in Fitchburg, WI, because they enhance your teeth’s aesthetic appeal by resembling your natural teeth. Additionally, they are highly durable and can last up to 10 years with proper care. You can choose to get porcelain veneers to address the following dental concerns:
- Straighten crooked teeth
- Modify the teeth’s size and shape
- Whiten discolored or severely stained teeth
- Fix cracked enamel and chipped or broken teeth
- Fill teeth gaps
How Much do Porcelain Veneers Cost?
Before you start imagining the perfect smile that you will get with porcelain veneers, it is important to consider their cost. If you compare porcelain veneers with composite resin, the former is a more expensive option than the latter. Generally, porcelain veneers cost somewhere from $925 to $2,500 for one tooth. But porcelain veneers’ durability make them last around 10 to 15 years. If you want a comparatively cheaper variant, considering composite veneers can be an option for you. The cost of composite veneers start from around $250 and can go up to $1500 for a single tooth. These veneers will last you somewhere from five to seven years.
What are the Factors that Influence the Cost of Porcelain Veneers?
The cost of porcelain veneers depends on a wide range of factors. Some of these factors are as follows:
- The fees of your cosmetic dentist performing the treatment process.
- The technical and artistic skills of the ceramist who customizes your veneers.
- The cost of cosmetic dentistry treatment varies significantly based on your location. Your treatment location, be it a metropolitan city or a small town, will play a major role in your treatment cost.
- The kind of dental insurance you have and whether it covers cosmetic procedures or not.
- The number of veneers you are getting. The more the porcelain veneers, the more will be your cost of treatment.
Do you want to enhance your smile with porcelain veneers? But are concerned about the cost of porcelain veneers in Fitchburg, WI? Worry not because, at Mendota Springs Dentistry, we accept dental insurance and offer flexible payment options to our patients. You can book an appointment with our veneers dentists and discuss your treatment requirements today!